Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Someone just gave me an orchid for my birthday , how do i take care of it? I know they are delicate.?

make sure it is not positioned in full sun put it in a bright draught free room with some sun also repot it but put pebbles in the bottom of the plantpot first about 2" deep then repot in orchid compost you can buy it from b%26amp;q always keep the water up to 1" of the pebbles as orchids like humidity and spray the leaves and flowers each day this is what i have done to mine and it has 23 flowers on it and 4 new shoots since i was given it 18 months ago good luck

Someone just gave me an orchid for my birthday , how do i take care of it? I know they are delicate.?
rarely water them, Err, that's it.
Reply:Water every seven to ten days and give it adequate sunlight. Orchids are just lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment