Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Anyone seen the Movie Wild Orchid? And did they like it or dislike it?

The one with Mickey Rourke and Carré Otis?



Where they actually had real sex?



I've seen it and have a copy of it. It was very erotic to me. Mickey Rourke played an excellent memorable character while I wasn't happy with Otis' acting the character she played was intriguing to me because her character goes from where she is a young innocent woman to nervously losing her virginity then enjoying sex and falling in love with Rourke's character.



This film is debatable. Wild Orchid is a steamy erotic mind game type of film that probably won't please everybody and hasn't in the past but people need to make their own judgment.

Anyone seen the Movie Wild Orchid? And did they like it or dislike it?
I watched it way back when only for Mickey Rourke - he was 'the guy' to watch back then. But, I thought the movie was BAD. "9 and 1/2 Weeks" much better. Similar kind of movies, directed by the same guy - he also directed "Two Moon Junction" and more recently, "Unfaithful" - basically, movies with good looking people having explicit sex.

golf shoes plus

No comments:

Post a Comment