Saturday, February 11, 2012

Which is the best organic fertilizer for my orchid - Vanda Miss Joaquim?

Schultz makes a great Orchid food that can be diluted and added to a spray bottle in order to spray those roots. Remember, never use city or tap water to water these plants. The minerals and chemicals will send the plant into decline slowly. Look for white deposits on the terracotta, re-pot if deposits are heavy.

Which is the best organic fertilizer for my orchid - Vanda Miss Joaquim?
who ever answers this can you also tell me the best food for my phalaenopsis?
Reply:Go to you local garden center, they have a bunch, although when I replace the water in my fish aquarium, about once a month I use it , the orchids love it, I do not use chemical in my aquarium, I only replace about 20% of my 55 gallon tank, but use a syphon that gets the debree off the bottom, so maybe take up a hobby of fish also, they'll both work good together

daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment