Sunday, February 12, 2012

I want a bee orchid (Ophrys apifera). Is it legal to have one in the US? Where could I get one?

I haven't heard that it's illegal, but it is more common to find them in europe. If you did get one, germany might be the best place to look

I want a bee orchid (Ophrys apifera). Is it legal to have one in the US? Where could I get one?
Hi,



Yes you can buy bee hives in the U.S. No problem.



Packaged Bees

each comes with mated queen

Three pounds (only)

$82.00



Nucleus Colonies

One frame of honey, three frames brood and mated, laying queen

Additional frames of brood



$102.00 LIMITED SUPPLY



$18.00 LIMITED SUPPLY



Complete Hives

Four-frame nuc with bees and queen; hive body with five frames, foundation and frame feeder; shallow super with nine frames and foundation; top and bottom board.


No comments:

Post a Comment