Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What products are reccomended for orchid care & fertilizaton?

there are so many products I thought dyna gro was the way to go but when I search the net many more come up. what should I buy???

What products are reccomended for orchid care %26amp; fertilizaton?
I realize that you have used the internet and have become a little overwhelmed by the options and conflicting opinions. I feel your pain. I have come to rely on forums specifically related to particular interests. When I have a question relating to orchids, I post my question at:



http://www.orchidgeeks.com/



I wish I could give you a direct answer to your question, but my knowledge of orchid growing is limited to a half a dozen species we tried to grow in a small home greenhouse.



Good luck with your gardening.


No comments:

Post a Comment